Friday the 13th | A very lucky day

Also know as friggatriskaidekaphobia (insert dramatic doom doom), for some, Friday the 13th would be a very unlucky day. However..

Six years ago, throwing any friggatriskaidekaphobia aside, on Friday 13th 2006, I married my best friend.  And is has been one amazing adventure ever since!
 



From the shores of the Pacific..


..Asia..


..and Africa.

  

From mountain tops in Hawaii..
 

..to big city streets..


.. to small townships.


From early morning teas (not that many early mornings for me)..


 .. to late night parties (that's more me).


Photo by Nicola Topping

All the places we have been, people we have met, adventures, laughs and some tears.. It has been an amazing journey with you Dave. And I can't wait for what the next 6.. 16.. 60 years hold!  Love you x



Friday the 13th?  Pretty lucky day if you ask me.